We are happy to announce new functionality on Motortourer.com
Right now you are able to:
- Start your own profile as well as one for your motorbike(s) (past and present). These bikes will be linked to your personal profile.
- Upload and download good biking routes (GPX files for Garmin & TomTom etc).
- Upload photos and videos of your routes as well as stories of your experiences along the way.
- Upload Points of Interest (Accommodation, mechanics, motorbike retailers, cafes and landmarks etc) and
- Book accommodation at any point on a route map via Booking.com
Help us to improve the site and give use feedback. As founding members you have the chance to help shape this make it something for all of us. You can contact us directly at info(at)motortourer.com and tell us what you like or do not like – or if you have any problems with it and we will respond to you.
We are working hard to speed up creation of all the other functions necessary to make this a “one-stop-pit-stop” for all a biker needs. The following features are coming soon:
- Integrated forums
- User reviews for hotels and forums etc
- Event Planner
- Full Trip planner
- Travel blogs
- Form your own club/community…and much much more!
Don’t forget that the more you put into this the more you get out of it – so please tell your friends and get them joining today!
Thanks for your support and I’ll see you on the road!
Ben de Boer
Founder of Motortourer